Heritage Sandy Springs brings the community together by presenting entertaining, educational, and evolving events for all ages. We invite you to partner with us to present a wide variety of meaningful programming to our community!
Through Heritage Sandy Springs’ many events, sponsors are offered strong promotional, sampling, and branding opportunities delivered in a unique setting to an affluent regional demographic. Heritage Sandy Springs’ events alone draw nearly 70,000 residents and visitors of the Sandy Springs/North Fulton area. Your sponsorship allows you to be affiliated with the largest and most popular events in the area as well as benefiting the city’s preeminent community nonprofit. Additionally, you will reach thousands of metro Atlanta residents of all ages and backgrounds.
You have the opportunity to make a visible and meaningful contribution to the community while also supporting our mission. Because Heritage Sandy Springs is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on funding from members, donors, grants, and business sponsorships, your support is critical to our success.
Whether you choose to focus on one event or a combination of activities throughout the year, Heritage Sandy Springs takes pride in creating value that goes beyond your monetary investment. Each sponsorship proposal is tailored to include promotional exposure, effective advertising, and event presence – providing sponsors with face-to-face contact with potential customers and clients in addition to a well-designed recognition of your community commitment and involvement.
Partnership benefits include:
• Unmatched community visibility – the largest and most popular events in the Sandy Springs market
• Establishing positive brand recognition and demonstration of your support for the Sandy Springs community in front of an influential audience
• Support of Heritage Sandy Springs’ efforts to build community, promote history, and enhance the cultural identify of Sandy Springs
• Strong tie-in and association with a leading community organization
• Opportunities for employee involvement and support, off-site meeting facilities, and event facilities for hosting large client/employee groups
Want to learn more? Please contact Sarah Poland, Director of Marketing & Community Events, via email or at 404-851-9111 ext. 1 to discover which sponsorship opportunity best fits your organization’s objectives.