Wednesdays 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and by appointment.
The Museum is located at 6075 Sandy Springs Circle, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. Parking is available on Sandy Springs Place in designated parking lots.
Email or call 404-851-9111 ext. 2 for more information or to schedule a tour.
The Heritage Sandy Springs Museum is located in the re-purposed Williams-Payne House, named for the Williams family who built the house and farmed the land from the late 1860s until 1939, at which time the Paynes purchased the home. Originally located on the present day corner of Mount Vernon Highway and State Route 400, the house was moved to the Heritage Green in 1985. The HSS Museum is the only museum dedicated to sharing the story of our community.
The anchor exhibit, Sandy Springs: Land and People, along with changing galleries, allow for in-depth exhibits about historical, seasonal, and current events. Changing space also allows many never-before-seen artifacts from our collection to go on display for the first time and provide space for traveling exhibits from other museums and cultural organizations.